All goods sold are non-refundable.
Return & Exchange Policy
- Returns & Exchange is a guarantee provided by seller for every product sell on this site. Any product bought through the site is protected if
– the items you received are not as described, or
– didn’t receive it within the seller’s guaranteed delivery time.
- All products are checked twice before packed for shipping; teeth marks and slight colour difference are acceptable.
- In the event of buyer receive faulty goods, please contact with the seller within 3 working days upon receipt; take a photo of the faulty goods is encouraged for proof.
- Returned items must be shipped back to seller within 7 calendar days upon receipt (as proved by the postal or courier receipt) or you may bring the item to Seller’s shop to verify and process the return warranty accordingly if the item is covered by Replacement Warranty.
- The buyer will need to bear the return shipping fee when returning items to the seller. If the seller pays the return shipping fee, please make sure you first agree on the shipping method and how the seller will pay you back the shipping fee.
- For damaged items upon received, please return it to the following address:
No.21, 23, 25, Ground Floor, Jalan Masjid, 30300 Ipoh Perak.
The following situations will not provide any Returns & Refund guarantee by sellers:
- An item you claim is not as described, but the seller can prove that it is.
- Items are as described, but you no longer want them.
- Goods which have been taken out of their original packaging cannot be sold again by the seller and can therefore not be returned.
- Goods not returned in the exact same packaging as in which they were received, including accessories, manuals, invoices, tags, etc.
- Goods which show signs of being used, customized, carved, changed, washed, worn, damaged or had tags removed from, will not be accepted for returns.
- Goods that have been used, customized, carved, changed, washed, worn, damaged or had tags removed from, will not be taken back by the seller.
- Goods that have been damaged due to mishandling or opening the parcel by using scissors, penknife and dirt from dirty hand.
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
9. Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the seller’s control (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster)
10. Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of Seller
- Delivery will take from 7 to 14 working days upon confirmation of order (excluding weekend & public holidays) where your order will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse. Please note that this may take longer during sales period.
- Delivery is only applicable for West Malaysia only.
- Shipment will be based on the address provided by the buyer during checkout; any changes of the delivery address after checkout have to inform the seller immediately.
We strive to provide a very competitive price and we don’t neglect the warranty guarantee to our valued customers. We provide the replacement of the products purchased by our valued customers if found to be defective during the term of “warranty period” subject to each individual product from the date of purchase. This replacement warranty is not an insurance policy. It is a service contract providing replacement for covered defects. It does not provide any guarantee or promise relating to the nature of the material, workmanship or performance of the covered product.
When the product failure occurs due to an electrical or mechanical defect and not a wear and tear error, buyers are eligible to request for exchange to a new replacement product of kind, quality and value. In addition, sales invoice/receipt of the product issued by the seller must be presented as a proof in order to claim for the product warranty. Seller does not bear any of the shipping fees when the replacement unit(s) is arranged to buyer and the return unit(s) from buyers. Alternatively; buyers are encouraged to drop by our physical store for the returning and replacement units under warranty policy.
- Any defects that are subject to the manufacturer’s recall.
- Unauthorized modifications made to the product.
- Repairs necessitated by accidental or intentional physical damage, spilled liquid etc.
- Burglary, theft, corrosion, animal and insect infestation, misuse, neglect and abuse.
- Diagnosis where no defect has been found or noted.
- Shipping charges and damage, express service charges, transportation damage, removal, installation or reinstallation of the product, products on loan during the repair process.
- Any loss or damage to the product resulting from an act of God and un-stable electrical voltage leading to power surge
Limitation of Liability
Your maximum entitlement shall in no event exceed the actual purchase price of the covered product. You would be required to pay for the additional amount if the replacement product value is more than the purchase price paid for buyer’s original product. We shall not in any event be liable to person or property for any incidental, contingent, special or consequential damages.